About The Event
Brunch & Learn is an annual women’s business conference designed to give businesswomen across various industries the opportunity to connect with other women of similar interests in sharing ideas, learning new strategies, and partnering to grow their businesses.
This year’s edition, the third, is on the theme of “Entrepreneurship In The Health And Wellness Sector In Ghana.”
The 2023 event is designed to equip both established and aspiring health and wellness business owners to start and grow their businesses in a more streamlined way that increases their sales and powers their growth in a very competitive industry.
The event is a day-long one that comes with talk sessions, networking sessions, and skill-sharing sessions with speakers from all over the world.
The Brunch & Learn business seminar is organised by the Ladies’ Entrepreneurship Club, a leading business coaching and skills development company that offers custom solutions to people all over the world who want to grow their businesses and reach new levels of success. The company has taught more than 3,000 business people from all over the world how to turn their businesses into big moneymakers.
What You’ll Learn
- How to package and export your health & wellness products
- Opportunities available in the health & wellness industry today
- How to succeed in the industry
- How to market your health & wellness business
- How to start your business from scratch
- How to form partnerships in the industry
- Industry regulations
Connect with hundreds of women in the same industry for post-event idea sharing and partnership development by joining the Ladies’ Entrepreneurship Club!
Who Can Attend?
- Women in the health & wellness business, looking to grow their numbers and make good sales.
- Newbie entrepreneurs hoping to enter the health & wellness market
- Business professionals looking to connect with other successful business professionals and business woman
- Vendors looking to connect with business women directly as a marketing opportunity.
- Students looking to acquire new business skills and start a business on the side.
Tonisha Tagoe is an accomplished educator with decades of experience in setting up and managing businesses of all magnitudes. Through her Ladies Entrepreneurship Club (LEC), she has successfully trained and equipped thousands of women across the globe to succeed at business.
She is known for her practical experiences and her hands-on approach to solving business problems. Tonisha is super excited to see you at this amazing event.
Here are some statistics from our most recent Brunch & Learn event:
- Over 80 attendees to the event venue.
- Thousands of social media posts and content surrounding the event.
- Tens of positive testimonials and feedbacks.
A handful of success stories as a result of the event.